For Those Who Want to Book a Private Ghost Tour Everyone Will Remember
If you would like to book a walking Ghost Tour privately, for a more V.I.P. experience through haunted Williamsburg for you and your group, then here is why you should book Colonial Ghosts today.
No matter what type of event you’re booking for, Colonial Ghosts can build a custom, hauntingly fun Ghost Tour for your everyone will remember. Whether a business outing, a conference, a bachelorette party, a wedding, a birthday party, a reunion, or whatever, Colonial Ghosts is seasoned at accommodating groups of between 35 and 200 people!
We can also work with you to tailor the presentation to your specific needs. Are you interested in Colonial History? In the College of William and Mary? In hauntings, specifically? Is there a birthday in the group that we need to launch a surprise birthday song for, for just the right balance of fun and good ol’ fashioned birthday embarrassment? Whatever it is, our guides and administrative staff will work with you to create your perfect tour.
Here's what past guests have said about us:
Also, we are proud to say the local community of Williamsburg, both government and commercial sectors, have awarded us special accolades.
Here’s what the City of Williamsburg had to say about Colonial Ghosts, when it awarded us the “Best of Williamsburg” in 2014:
“Each year, the Williamsburg Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Williamsburg area a great place to live, work and play. Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2015 Williamsburg Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Williamsburg Award Program and data provided by third parties.”
The Williamsburg Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Williamsburg area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value. The award is not based on popularity or votes acquired.
Commercially, we have been recognized as a top contender by both U.S. City Traveler and Trip Advisor as one of the Top 13 Ghost Tours in the entire United States, the best Ghost Tour company in Williamsburg, Virginia, and the 4th best attraction in Williamsburg, Virginia in any category, including wine tasting, sailing and even zip-lining!
ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC TOUR
Now that you know more about us, and what we do, let’s talk about your tour. We will schedule your tour for the time that works best for you.
- We ask you schedule a month in advance so we can make the proper arrangements, and guarantee the time you want.
- We will tailor your tour to your educational goals, as well as make them entertaining. Our guides are experts at crafting a scary, but not too scary, experience.
- We can provide you a tour through the College of William and Mary, telling stories and visiting seven locations at the oldest educational building still standing in the United States.
- We can also focus exclusively on Colonial history in Colonial Williamsburg. Or we can present a combination of the two.
- It’s all up to you. We want you to be perfectly satisfied with your experience, and will do everything in our power to make it so.
- If you’re ready to see what we can offer you, fill out the form below. We’d love to hear from you, and can’t wait to show you and your students the other side of Williamsburg, Virginia!
Need more details before you make up your mind?
8PM & 9PM
- Walking Ghost Tours Nightly at 8PM and 9PM, duration 1hr to 1hr 15 min
- All Ages Welcome
- Rated in the Top 10 Bone Chilling Haunted Tours in the USA by US City Traveler and USA Today
- Explore up to 12 locations, more than any other tour!
- Discover Underground Tunnels, Suicide Hall, and more on a journey though William & Mary and Colonial Williamsburg on the Extended Tour!
MONDAY - SATURDAY
- Walking Ghost Tour Monday through Saturday at 10PM
- Join us on this 90 minute tour as our guide takes you through the deserted streets of downtown historic Williamsburg
- Trips to places like the Public Gaol (Colonial Jail), America's first insane asylum, the Jones Cemetery, and more
- This is the tour where most guests experience paranormal activity
- Extended tour option available, adds 30 min and more locations to your tour
TUESDAY, FRIDAY, & SATURDAY
- Walking Ghost Hunts Tuesday, Friday, & Saturdays
- Visit the 4 following haunted routes: The Hangman’s Path, Asylum Alley, The College of William and Mary and The Battle of Williamsburg
- Learn how to use ghost hunting instruments just like the Paranormal Investigators
- Use these ghost hunting instruments in truly haunted locations on our tour
- “Show me your cemeteries and I will tell you what kind of people you have.”
- Walking Cemetery Tours daily at 3:30PM
- Family Friendly
- Visit 3 cemeteries and the graves of notable Williamsburg figures
- Uncover the area’s hidden secrets and burial sites